The Spread Eagle has reopened its doors following a chic and stylish makeover. Boasting a newly converted, first floor private dining space, a freshly updated British menu and vintage glamour galore, this much-loved local is the perfect setting for after-work drinks and parties to remember.
We specialise in Young's Award Winning Ales, craft beers, premium spirits and tasty bar snacks, as well as delicious seasonal British food like our dry aged porterhouse to share, with triple cooked chips, roasted bone marrow and béarnaise sauce.
Our completed website is due to go live with more information very soon.
141 Albert Street,
t: 020 7267 1410
Sign UpTerms & Conditions
By filling in your details you are agreeing to hear from Young's and this pub from time to time. Your details will be stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act and we promise never to share your details with anyone else. You may unsubscribe from Young's pubs at any time simply by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promoter Young & Co.'s Brewery, P.L.C. Riverside House, 26 Osiers Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18 1 NH. Registered Company No 32762
- @gavincullen It was £2 all day, sorry if you weren't charged correctly, mention this tweet next time you're in for a couple of pints on us.
- Still pints for £2! Get yours now! @YoungsPubs #StGeorgesDay
- What makes you proud to be English? Retweet us... #StGeorgesDay
- RT @NoddyDog: Had an amazing burger in the refurbished @SpreadEagleNW1 all washed down with a pint of Camden Hells. Highly recommended!
- @ctcake @BrimfulofNasha @DexysOfficial @RoundhouseLDN Shall we book you a table?